Due to continued expansion we are currently looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer and a Service Engineer.
If you feel you have the abilities listed below please email us your CV.
These positions are open to all persons who are eligible to work within the EU provided they can demonstrate the required qualifications and abilities.
Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken english to B2/C1 level. Candidates who can demonstrate knowledge and experience of Ziton, Morley, and Apollo will be especially welcomed.
These positions are based in Dublin but travel throughout Ireland will be required.
The successful candidate will become part of a highly motivated team in a company which is celebrating 35 years in business.
The remuneration package is excellent and will reflect the candidates experience.
Assistance with relocation expenses will be given where appropriate.
· To carry out inspection, service and maintenance work on Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
· To diagnose and repair faults.
· To accurately complete required paperwork.
· To promote and maintain good relations with the customer.
· To be available to participate in the Company's emergency call out rota.
· To carry out any other duties in line with the grade and scope of the post.
· Must be willing to, and capable of, lifting carrying and climbing ladders and be proficient in the use of power tools
· Must be Self-Motivated.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Must be a team player.
· Must possess a current full driving licence valid in the EU.
· Must be PC literate
· This role will be subject to screening requirements as specified by the Private Security Authority.
In addition to the abilities outlined above the commissioning engineer should have these qualifications & experience.
· To commission fire alarm systems, intruder alarms systems , CCTV, Access control and nurse call systems. Training will be provided where there is a gap in previous experience.
· A minimum of 2 years experience working as a commissioning engineer in a similar environment
· Must possess sound electrical knowledge and have proven background through recognised apprenticeship, degree or hold a similar qualification.