Due to continued expansion in our service and maintenance department we are currently looking for an experienced service technician to work nationwide.
The successful candidate will possess sound electrical knowledge and have proven background through recognised apprenticeship, degree or hold a similar qualification.
Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in the fire alarm or security industry along with good communication skills. Overnight country wide travel will be involved and all applicants must have a full clean licence.
Garda vetting will be required.
Comsec is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage our employees to continue their education through recognised courses.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The role will include the following requirements:
- Carry out inspection and maintenance work.
- Diagnose and repair faults.
- Commissioning fire and intruder alarms, CCTV, Access control and nurse call systems.
- Accurately complete required paperwork.
- Promote and maintain good relations with our customers.
- Be available to participate in the Company's emergency call out rota.
- Ability to lift, carry, climb ladders and use power tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Effective team player.
- Must possess a current full driving licence.
- PC literate
- Carry out any other duties in line with the grade and scope of the post.