Due to continued expansion we are currently looking for an experienced commissioning engineer and a service engineer.
If you feel you have the abilities listed below please email us your CV.
· To carry out inspection, service and maintenance work on fire alarm, emergency lighting systems & CCTV
· To diagnose and repair faults.
· To accurately complete required paperwork.
· To promote and maintain good relations with the customer.
· To be available to participate in the Company's emergency call out rota.
· To carry out any other duties in line with the grade and scope of the post.
· Ability to lift, carry, climb ladders and use power tools.
· Good communication skills.
· Effective team player.
· Must possess a current full driving licence.
· PC literate
· This role will be subject to screening requirements as specified by the Private Security Authority.
Commissioning engineer ( The commissioning engineer should have these additional qualifications & experience)
· To commission fire alarm systems, intruder alarms systems , CCTV, Access control and nurse call systems. Training will be provided where there is a gap in previous experience.
· A Minimum of 2 years experience working as a commissioning engineer in a similar environment
· Must possess sound electrical knowledge and have proven background through recognised apprenticeship, degree or hold a similar qualification.